The Linden Suites is strategically located along San Miguel Avenue, at the heart of the an important business district in the metro, which lends easy access to many of the area’s commercial establishments, such as SM Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, The Podium and Robinsons Galleria, and local tourist destinations. Various options for lifestyle and leisure activities in the area are also within your reach. Some of these are listed below:
- Lopez Memorial Museum and Library
- Tiendesitas – Group of stalls selling handcrafted and locally-made products, including food, clothes, furniture, novelty items and accessories.
- Estancia at Capitol Commons – The newest shopping complex in Pasig City boasting of choice lifestyle brands and restaurants.
- RAVE Rainforest Park – RAVE has mini water park, mini zoo, butterfly garden, playground and amphitheater.
- Bahay na Tisa – Experience Pasig City’s culture in Bahay na Tisa. It is the oldest house built in Pasig City way back early 1850s.
- Pasig Museum – Formerly known as the Concepcion Mansion, built in 1937, it was used to house the city library.
- Immaculate Concepcion Parish Church – The first Marian Parish in the Philippines.